I was just checking out the news on ReadPath where I have a subscription to the “Blogs of Note” subscription that is a part of Blogger, and I came across a rather weird post. Usually posts from this subscription are just a simple Blog title with a link to the blog, no other content.
Well, this post looked like a meeting agenda and it appears to be from the Blogger management. The link on Blogger is no longer available but I’ve pasted the message here and it’s still available in the ReadPath archive.
- No BMG
- No Managers meeting (offsite)
- Blogger Strategy Onsite Offsite and Dinner
- OKR update next meeting, check out your doc and update (linked to under Ray’s OKR in MoMA) – add any additional OKRs
- PERFs working day
- Start using Podcast (results are tracked at team level)U2U
- Meet up interest survey (Bay Area)
- Custom Domain issue is still open
- New super user since last week (rookie of the year)Help Center/Metrics
- Visits to HC and U2U up 11%
- Getting Started Guide for Help Center
- Email elimination project – Need to finish building out Blog Gone and Login tools
- U2U Survey – Brett & Danish to finalize questionsProduct/Bugs
- Following Launched to 20%
- Known Issues :
- Disconnect between Reading List and Managed Blogs
- Profile photo change – Picasa
- Duplicate entries on Reading ListInternational
- Gerard is very happy with the team 🙂
- International contact forms rolling out in Spanish
- Europe Sales Conference, Gerard OOO
- Team Perf review for Gerard?